Re: GPL-licensed software linked against libssl on buildds!

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 10:30:13AM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> > That does not mean that we shouldn't fix such bugs if they arise
> > (obviously we should) but having priority on it is a different thing.
>
> Then I'm not sure that you're disagreeing with me?

Oh I don't. However in one of your first mails you sounded quiet different.
Somewhere in the line of "we do not need buildds with clean
environments, because after all we want packages to be buildable
in dirty environments as well".

Best Regards,
Patrick