Re: rebuild test of Debian packages with GCC trunk 20100107

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 02:46:25AM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> doesn't matter. GCC-4.5 won't be the default for squeeze. if the GCC-4.5
> release is done before the squeeze freeze, then it will be uploaded to
> unstable and enabled to build for architectures where it doesn't show
> regressions in the testsuite compared to 4.4.

Wouldn't this cause unstable to testing migration during the freeze be a
bit broken, or am I misunderstanding?

Neil
--
<Tincho> 'Maybe you can try to find a nice hotel by shouting in the Mexico DF
    streets "where could a gringo find a decent hotel in this dirty third