Re: rebuild test of Debian packages with GCC trunk 20100107

Hi Matthias,

Matthias Klose wrote:

> I'll go through the list of build failures this week, trying to file
> appropriate bug reports for GCC or the distribution. Please let me know if
> somebody wants to work on this list as well.

Please don't forget to usertag the reports. Using the "ftbfs-gcc-4.5"
usertag should make it easier to track them (which would later make them
show up on the ddpo-by-mail emails, but please only use one email as User).

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net