Bug#384428: xsensors needs "unclutter -noevents" otherwise %100 CPU
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#384428: xsensors needs "unclutter -noevents" otherwise %100 CPU
- From: Nanley Chery <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:19:10 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1263176350.6009.5.camel@silverswift>
- In-reply-to: <20100110163223.GB3624@mjk.myfqdn.de>
- References: <1263098403.11409.24.camel@silverswift> <20100110145347.GA3624@mjk.myfqdn.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100110163223.GB3624@mjk.myfqdn.de>
Using unclutter on xsensors without "-noevents" causes %100 CPU.
Looking at other reports online it seems that unclutter has this problem
with many gtk apps  and the fix? doesn't seem trivial. Should I
reassign this bug to unclutter, so that the maintainer can merge this
with the related unclutter bug  ?
On Sun, 2010-01-10 at 17:32 +0100, Marc-Jano Knopp wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-01-10, at 16:08:27 (+0100), Nanley Chery wrote:
> > Please try again with version 0.60 as it provides support for these
> > chipsets.
> Tried 0.60, and the problem still persists, although the load is not
> 100 % anymore, but 50 % on each of my 2 cpu cores (AMD64,
> 2 x 2.6 GHz). "-noevents" still prevents this behavior, with the
> potential problems noted my the original bug report (Emacs and maybe