Re: DEP-5: Please clarify the meaning of "same licence and share copyright holders"

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 04:02:49PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> I think you're missing the point here; my point is that one of the goals of
> pushing this through as a DEP comes over as being about greatly increasing the
> pressure on people to adopt it.

I don't know what gives you that impression. At various points, each DEP driver
has made it explicit that we would like to make the format as broadly useful as
possible, without suggesting it be mandatory at this stage.

We moved it from the wiki because meaningful collaboration was becoming almost
impossible. Edits were being made without any discussion, and the document was
getting more and more confused.

Best,