Re: DEP-5: Please clarify the meaning of "same licence and share copyright holders"

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> The BSD license says, in part:
>
>     Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
>     modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
>     are met:
>     1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
>        notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

Ack, sorry, that's the wrong part.  I meant to paste the one immediately
below:

    2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
       notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
       the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
       distribution.