Re: New source package formats now available

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 04:12:58PM +1100, Brian May wrote:
> Am I doing something wrong?

Just a general observation, it is rather painful to have to set and maintian
QUILT_PATCHES by hand everytime I want to modify a patch. There have been a
number of times now I have accidentally created the patch in the wrong
directory, which can be very confusing (mess two projects up in one go!).

Maybe this is now fixed in unstable, last I checked it wasn't.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net>