Re: Faster boot by running init.d scripts in parallel

On Mon, Oct 05 2009, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         Well, I have commented it out; I'll try again to reboot after
>  removing the line.

        I rebooted, and I still get init.d/rc is starting startpar. I do
 not have any line with CONCURRENCY= in /etc/default/rcS, commented or
 otherwise. There is definitely a bug somewhere.

        manoj
--
The 'A' is for content, the 'minus' is for not typing it.  Don't ever do
this to my eyes again. -- Professor Ronald Brady, Philosophy, Ramapo