Re: Relation between Suggests and Enhances

Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:35:10AM +0300, Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:
>>>    apt-get --include-suggest install
>>>
>> -o 'Apt::Install-Suggests=1'
>
> Ahh, I remember I was formerly wondering about this option which might
> be not easy enough to find.  But anyway, my main question was whether
> there is a technical implementation of the *Enhances* field.
Personally, I'd would never set even apt::install-suggests, because some
innocent install command will pull half of all optional packages in
distribution to your system.

How do you imagine a technical implementation of a 'Enhances' field? Something
like 'apt::install-enhances'?

C++/Perl developer, Debian Maintainer