Re: Comparing MarkDown and reST (Was: Consistent formating long descriptions as input data)

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

But I'd prefer dropping 'o' as a bullet marker.

Yes, me too.  But somewhere in this longish discussion it
was suggested to find a solution for currently existing descriptions
and ditch these cases later.  I do not want to spend my time to
seek for the URL of this mail in the archive.  It sounds somehow
reasonable to me for a transitional period (and same for '.').

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de