Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 08:52:36PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 08:12:22PM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> > Folders aren't the only way to manage lots of messages sanely; ask any
> > Google Mail user.
> >
> > Since I wouldn't dream of recommending anyone use a proprietary data
> > silo like Google Mail, I invite you instead to look at the ‘sup’ package
> > for a folder-less approach to organising email messages that many say is
> > superior.

Package: sup-mail
 Sup is a console-based email client for people with a lot of email. It
 supports tagging, very fast full-text search, automatic contact-list
 management, custom code insertion via a hook system, and more. If
 you're the type of person who treats email as an extension of your
 long-term memory, Sup is for you.

--
James
GPG Key: 1024D/61326D40 2003-09-02 James Vega <jamessan@debian.org>