Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

Brett Parker <iDunno@sommitrealweird.co.uk> writes:

> On 27 Apr 18:55, Noah Slater wrote:
> > Unfortunately, I don't use folders so I don't think this will work
> > for me.
>
> *boggle* - you claim to be on multiple lists and yet you don't use
> server side filtering and folders?! OK - now that's just plain odd.

Folders aren't the only way to manage lots of messages sanely; ask any
Google Mail user.

Since I wouldn't dream of recommending anyone use a proprietary data
silo like Google Mail, I invite you instead to look at the ‘sup’ package
for a folder-less approach to organising email messages that many say is
superior.

--
 \          “What I have to do is see, at any rate, that I do not lend |
  `\      myself to the wrong which I condemn.” —Henry Thoreau, _Civil |