Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s

On Tue,28.Apr.09, 03:09:52, Noah Slater wrote:

> > Many of the more popular MUAs on your list have this command
>
> Can you name any others apart from mutt that come with this by default?

Reply in Claws-Mail (and Sylpheed) does the right thing by default
(Reply-to-List if it detects a list, Reply otherwise).

Evolution and Gnus have already been mentioned and Kmail also has
Reply-to-List AFAIR. For Icedove you have to install an extension.

That just about covers the most popular clients in Debian. If you are
interested in more details just search the archives of debian-user, this
comes up every few months ;)

Regards,
Andrei
P.S. I think your muttrc is seriously screwed up. Why do you set
Mail-Followup-to to the *previous* poster? I almost CCd Ben Finney!
(Albert Einstein)