Re: NEW processing

Romain Beauxis <toots@rastageeks.org> writes:
> I have several very small ocaml packages waiting in NEW for several
> weeks now. I am upstream on these packages, and, honnestly, it takes
> few minutes to check them (only 3 files of code in tarball).

There are currently 46 packages in NEW which have been there for more
than one month, so your packages are still quite far in the queue.

Fortunately, there is only one package which has been there for more
than two months.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *