Re: Sponsorship requirements and copyright files

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:39:46AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I'm curious... What do you think *is* the "Debian way of doing things
> like this" ?

Manoj's email strongly implied that a DEP was needless bureaucracy.

I'm hardly likely to argue with you about what constitutes the Debian way, but
considering we've let a proposal stew on a wiki for over a year, have taken some
discussion over to the mailing list and are now working on a DEP, I find it very
confusing that it should be considered that we are somehow abusing the process.