Please make openbsd-inetd of priority Extra.

Package: openbsd-inetd
Version: 0.20080125-2
Tags: squeeze sid
Severity: normal

Following the thread on debian-devel, where people seemed to agree with
such a move, could you please upload a new openbsd-inetd with its
priority set to Extra instead of Standard ?

Thanks.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit