Re: Sponsorship requirements and copyright files

* Tim Retout:

> If you do want to check who has assigned copyright to what, ask a GNU
> maintainer who has access to the records on fencepost.gnu.org.

This still doesn't tell us if the assignment is effective.

(To clarify, I haven't seen the FSF records, but I've spoken to
several GNU contributors in potential work-for-hire scenarios and have
been told how the assignment process had been handled within their
organizations.)