Re: Sponsorship requirements and copyright files

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:01:59PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:

> On Freitag, 20. März 2009, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> > The kernel team seems to have a full waiver for listing copyright
> > holders.

> AFAIK linux-kbuild-2.6.28 was rejected from NEW for this very reason.

That's not entirely clear.  The reject message mentions missing copyright
holders, but also the fact that debian/copyright claims the wrong license
for the package; I'm pretty sure the latter point is considered a blocker,
dunno about the former.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2009/02/msg00567.html