experimental buildds using too much of experimental ?

Hi,

I noticed that the autobuilt webkit on amd64 depends on the sqlite
library package from experimental. This sounds pretty unfortunate, as
webkit doesn't require a specific version of libsqlite, and would work
fine with the unstable one. On the other hand, as a user, I would be
quite disappointed to have to install the experimental sqlite to be able
to test experimental webkit.

Anyways, why aren't the experimental buildds using as much unstable
packages as possible when building packages (like what pbuilder does,
for instance)?

Mike