Re: New Security Team Members

Congratulation  for Nico and Steffen.

Can i ask how they started to work and develop with security? My dream is to become an security developer/professional.

2009/3/11 Joey Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
We're glad to announce the addition of Nico Golde and Steffen Joeris
as full members of the security team.  Both developers have worked on
testing-security before and are extending their work to the old and
current stable releases of Debian GNU/Linux.

Regards,

       Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                               -- The GNU Manifesto

--
Raphael Ottoni S M de Faria

There is no spoon...