Re: New Security Team Members

Hi Raphael

> Can i ask how they started to work and develop with security? My dream is
> to become an security developer/professional.

All the neccessary documentation to start with is here[0]. It is most
important that we keep our security tracker[1] up to date, evaluate the
issues and fix them accordingly (preferrably with the maintianer's help).
Once you've read through the documentation, feel free to email me in private.
I am sure that there are tasks you could start helping us out with.

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: http://testing-security.debian.net/

[1]: http://security-tracker.debian.net/tracker/