Re: automatic bug filing by test robot

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 10:10:13PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> it also does test installs.  This is useful as it tests buildability
> and installability

Can you expand what do you mean by "test installs"?

The main points which are not clear to me are: are dependencies taken
into consideration? what if they are not available? are maintainer
scripts executed (I presume they could be only if deps are taken into
account ...)?

Thanks (in advance) for the testing framework!
Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the