Re: db.debian.org/password.html : Why ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub to setup OpenSSH for RSA

On Do, 15 Mai 2008, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> > > I beg to differ. This particular mail is important enough to be sent to
> > > d-d-a instead of d-i-a.
> >
> > I agree, dia is not what I would be subscribed to under normal
> > circumstances, and with all the caos that type of announce is for dda.
>
> Which is why the initial mail about the issue went to both.  If you read
> the first mail you will know where to find the rest.  If you can't be
> bothered to read carefully when asked to (and lots can't) then I cannot
> help you.

Come on, should I now subscribe to dia only for one (1!!) email (or
maybe 2) which are of general interest??

I did read the email, I saw the remark, and assumed that that was an
oversight ... my failure.

Best wishes

Norbert

NANHORON (n. medical)
A tiny valve concealed in the inner ear which enables a deaf
grandmother to converse quite normally when she feels like it, but
which excludes completely anything that sounds like a request to help
with laying the table.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff