Re: db.debian.org/password.html : Why ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub to setup OpenSSH for RSA

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Norbert Preining wrote:

> On Do, 15 Mai 2008, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > I beg to differ. This particular mail is important enough to be sent to
> > d-d-a instead of d-i-a.
>
> I agree, dia is not what I would be subscribed to under normal
> circumstances, and with all the caos that type of announce is for dda.

Which is why the initial mail about the issue went to both.  If you read
the first mail you will know where to find the rest.  If you can't be
bothered to read carefully when asked to (and lots can't) then I cannot
help you.