Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008, Peter Tuhársky wrote:

I fully agree. And I don't like anyone to insult others, NO MATTER THE GENDER!

I think there was just a troll alarm and there is no need to further blur
debian-devel list.  If anybody fails to give a clear reason why his mail
is relevant for debian-devel, please find another place to discuss your
point.

My point for posting this mail here is to get back a working mailing list
for issues to related to Lenny release.  Many thanks for your understanding

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de