Re: problems with the concept of unstable -> testing

* Michael Casadevall <sonicmctails@gmail.com> [081222 12:14]:
> The thought of a rolling release system has a lot of appeal to me for
> desktop usage, but not for server usage, since each update contains
> the potential to break things.

I don't see how that is different for server or desktop. Large amount
of desktop machines are also much easier to administrate when not
changing the software all the time.

There might be a difference for personal, one-user-who-is-administrator
machines, but I guess such servers might exist, too.

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link