Re: Josselin Mouette and Planet Debian

On Do, 18 Dez 2008, Russell Coker wrote:
> The above article concerns the damage that Josselin's actions cause to the
> Debian project.  D-d-a is not that different from other parts of Debian, bad
> behaviour in other forums also hurts the project.

Oh bummer. Normally I never write something in these useless threads, I
prefer packaging.

But now it is really getting on my nerves.

If you are so icky-picky and can't stand some bad jokes, than I am sorry
for all of you, but please get a real life.

The email of Josselin to d-d-a made me laugh quite a lot, and his posts
mentioned here are all within the rules.

So if *anyone* here thinks he is up to define ethical, political
correct, anti-sexist and all the bullshit, please do so, but somewhere
else.

The last thing I want is Debian ending up in the horrible mess and
morast of "anglophonic-political-correctness-shit".

I myself do recount many sexist jokes, and count myself as far from
being a women-mistreater as anyone.

Everyone of those overly masculine-but-we-dont-say-something here ever
heard what women are talking about men. Come on, that is normality, no
problem with that.

If someone is hurt so easily, and if some female DD think about leaving
the project for that email of Josselin I would say, puuh, fine, rid of
that overly-sensitive "uuuups someone stepped on my toe uuuups" girlies.

Best wishes

Norbert

For my German friends I add my personal expression of the
"equal-opportunity law" on universities etc: Eierstockparagraph. Nobody
actually believes that it *helps* women, and I can give good reasons
that these stupidity concocted from Feminist-zealots are actually
*hurting* the situation of women, but this is a different story.

SLOGARIE (n.)
Hillwalking dialect for the seven miles of concealed rough moorland
which lie between what you though was the top of the hill and what
actually is.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff