Re: Packages still depending on GTK+ 1.2

Neil Williams wrote:
<snip>
Has my response changed your opinion of gtkglarea in Debian? You could
always join the calls for packages depending on gtkglarea to migrate to
libgtkgl2.0 and thereby support the removal of gtk1.2 and glib1.

Not at all. In fact even for Lenny I attempted to do some porting and/or uploads of new upstream where possible. I'd personally love to see it go but I'm just one lowly new DD in a sea of people with much more skills than I. :)

Barry deFreese