Re: Popular packages in Ubuntu that is missing in Debian/main

Marco d'Itri a écrit :
> On Dec 01, Jean-Christophe Dubacq <jcdubacq1@free.fr> wrote:
>
>> That would be because Evince (as does xpdf, and probably others) render
>> the whole file, even though the display window shows only a small part
>> of the file. I often zoom at 800%, sometimes 1600%, on a A0 map.
> How? The user interface only allows me to zoom up to 400%.

I meant, with Acrobat Reader I do that. With Evince, I do not even try
(the fact that my computer has a quite large RAM makes it possible to
look at it at 400%, but it's a few minutes before the image is there).

Evince also has the funny shading effect.

--
JCD