Re: Popular packages in Ubuntu that is missing in Debian/main

On Dec 01, Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote:

> Have you tried evince? For some reason, it used to be faster than the
> other free viewers (including xpdf itself).
Yes. Nowadays it's better indeed: after freezing the UI for 30 seconds
while the CPU spins at full speed and reaching a RSS of 150 MB I can
scroll over the whole document without other delays, which is almost
acceptable for my purpose.
Too bad it does not support a zoom level over 400%.

--
ciao,
Marco