Re: SmellyWerewolf.com perfume & make-up discount

Frank Küster dijo [Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 09:11:14PM +0100]:

> >> This amounts to concluding that any mention of sexuality is sexual
> >> objectification of women, which is patently absurd.
> >
> > No, the claim isn't that broad. The message specifically discusses
> > women as objects: it promises they will be “delivered directly at
> > home”, and the entire message discusses women as some kind of reward
> > being offered to customers.
>
> Undead customers, that is to say.

Hmh, cannot resist...

Would it be sexist to think that (in this case) women might be
legitimately objectified by undead citizens? No evidence shows this is
a discriminatory behaviour, as we males would probably also be
objectified (braiiiiiinz!), but adequate advertising would be needed
to cater for us male living humans to be attracted...

Food for thought... (well, that's my definition of brains anyway).

BTW, I could have also felt Joss' message as a personal attack on my
and my family...

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23