Re: SmellyWerewolf.com perfume & make-up discount

* Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> [2008-11-24 08:47]:

> We are meant to point at this stuff and say "oh my, how inappropriate this would
> be! thank goodness this is humour" and then laugh a little.
>
> [...] Can we please just leave it at that though, instead of perpetuating a
> terrible misunderstanding of the mechanics involved in parody and satire.

I can only agree 100% with you.

Hey, people, stop becoming unnecessarily nervous with SmellyWerewolf.com.
Take a breath, laugh a little, delete Josselin's message, and go back to
closing RC bugs.

Aren't we going to release lenny soon, BTW?

--
Rafael