Vote pages up

Hi,

        Pages of the two issues currently under discussion are now
 available (I'll note that none of the proposers ever turned in any wml
 for their proposals, so this was done by the Secretary and asst
 secretary). These pages, because of an undiagnosed bug, do not turn up
 on the navigation bar on the left.
        http://www.debian.org/vote/2008/vote_002
        http://www.debian.org/vote/2008/vote_003

        For vote 003, if the proposers want to set up a page of
 rationale,  to help guide voters through their proposals, please send
 me wml/html in the next couple of days, and I'll create a composite
 page for the rationale for various proposals, with the impact table I
 have been sending in email.

        manoj
--
O'Reilly's Law of the Kitchen: Cleanliness is next to impossible