Re: nut package freeze exception request (dependency based boot)

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 05:31:37AM +1000, Kel Modderman wrote:

> I looked at a couple of the packages you identified and this was also the case.
> The nut package should reinstate the symlink then, and new insserv uploaded
> with modification to handle /etc/init.d/symlink -> script case.

Arnaud (the mantainer of nut) asked us to NMU because he is
pretty busy at the moment. Who can do this? The nut package
in testing still uses this symlink. Unfortunately I am not a
DD.

> > Can you fill a bug to push this patch to unstable?
> #485045

Thanks.

--
Anton Martchukov                     http://www.martchukov.com
0xFC4FBF28  96BC 3DAB 231A 7FCC 4F49  D783 9A69 65C1 FC4F BF28