RE: Intel Atom Processor

> So I guess that you were perferctly right to mention all these things
> together (UNR, Moblin, lpia...). My personal view was a strict split
> with Moblin providing upstream software (Midbrowser, Moblin Image
> Creator, Mobile Basic Flash etc.), lpia being a dpkg arch, and UNR a
> bunch of packages.

Thanks for sharing the information. So what is the conclusion on this? I apologize if this has already been answered by someone - I am new to this list and hence I may fail to understand the way things work here.

For now should we just keep track of the EeePC? http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Status

I know the entire Debian community is now busy pushing out Lenny (Woohoooo!!! - I am waiting for it too :D), but is there any plan to have something like what Ubuntu Net Remix (UNR)?

Thank you all for your time.

Kushal Koolwal

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/