Re: Good communication with upstream is good idea

Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org> writes:

> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008, Ben Finney wrote:
> > However, the above bug in the Debian BTS has been archived. Must
> > we open another bug to ask for the change to be reverted?
>
>  Perhaps you can use a GreaseMonkey script to remove it for you, or
>  request a cookie / URL parameter to hide it.

That's possible, but orthogonal to my contention that it's better if
the Debian PTS avoids showing *any* bug reports against a Debian
package that aren't the domain of the maintainer of that Debian
package.

Apparently that's closed for discussion, though. Sorry for the
thread-jack.

--
 \     “Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do |
  `\        it from religious conviction.” —Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), |