Re: subversion 1.5.0 in experimental

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 07:59:01PM +0200, Daniel Widenfalk wrote:
> If you update your svn client to 1.5.x it will automatically
> upgrade your working copies (I guess on first use) so that
> they become incompatible with earlier clients!

This was already the case with 1.4, so what?

> For merge info to be fully supported you'll need to update
> your repositories manually using svnadmin or some other
> method, e.g. dumping and reloading the repository.

This can't be true. I used merge tracking on a format 3 repository
(several years old). Also upstream explicitely say that you are not
required to update the repo for using this feature.

Bastian

--
Without followers, evil cannot spread.
		-- Spock, "And The Children Shall Lead", stardate 5029.5