Re: ITP: debian-backports-keyring -- GnuPG archive key of the backports.org repository

Quoting Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org):
> On 11424 March 1977, Francesco Poli wrote:
>
> > Important disclaimers: IANAL, TINLA, IANADD, TINASOTODP.
>
> Those are *totally* and absolutely unimportant and a waste to write.

I disagree.

For the very first time after too may years of electronic
communication, I understood that damn "IANAL" acronym, so that thread
had at least one benefit: it improved my overall knowledge..:-)