Re: Tracking divergence from upstream as a bug

On Sun, 18 May 2008, Neil Williams wrote:
> Yes - supported by the use of (Fixed: #1234) in
> debian/changelog, .changes etc. and a revised interface for PTS and DDPO
> to discriminate between Fixed and Closed bugs.

I could easily handle this by just not archiving bugs tagged
divergence; when it's fixed upstream, you just untag it.

No need for complicated mucking about with the changelog parsers.

Don Armstrong

--
There is no such thing as "social gambling." Either you are there to
cut the other bloke's heart out and eat it--or you're a sucker. If you