Re: Tracking divergence from upstream as a bug

On Sun, 18 May 2008, Neil Williams wrote:
> Yes - supported by the use of (Fixed: #1234) in
> debian/changelog, .changes etc. and a revised interface for PTS and DDPO
> to discriminate between Fixed and Closed bugs.

I could easily handle this by just not archiving bugs tagged
divergence; when it's fixed upstream, you just untag it.

No need for complicated mucking about with the changelog parsers.

Don Armstrong

There is no such thing as "social gambling." Either you are there to
cut the other bloke's heart out and eat it--or you're a sucker. If you
don't like this choice--don't gamble.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p250