Re: Packages using VCS but with no 'Vcs-*' control field

su, 2008-05-18 kello 18:40 +1000, Ben Finney kirjoitti:
> This would still not meet the stated requirement for the proposed mass
> bug filing, of finding packages that *do* use a VCS but don't declare
> it.

That is true, but it would get all package maintainers to add the
headers, and the package maintainers would then know what to add.

So the mass bug filing would be to add Vcs- headers according to need.

Of course, I wouldn't do a mass bug filing yet. I'd add a lintian check
first, and do a d-d-a mail, and wait a couple of months.