Re: Packages using VCS but with no 'Vcs-*' control field

Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi> writes:

> su, 2008-05-18 kello 11:42 +1000, Ben Finney kirjoitti:
> > Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:
> >
> > > I think it's about time to file mass bugs on whatever packages are
> > > left that use version control and lack the fields.
> >
> > How would the putative filer of these bugs determine which packages
> > are in this set?
>
> We could add a requirement to add Vcs- field to specify that the package
> has none.

This would still not meet the stated requirement for the proposed mass
bug filing, of finding packages that *do* use a VCS but don't declare
it.

--
 \        "I have one rule to live by: Don't make it worse."  -- Hazel |
  `\                                                          Woodcock |