Re: Package maintenance in $HOME os an NFS share? (best practices survey)

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:58:26 +1000, Ben Finney
<bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
>Christoph Haas <haas@debian.org> writes:
>> So I'm wondering what other developers do. Are you using NFS at all?
>> Are you putting all your work under repository control and check the
>> files out to a local disk and back in to the server?
>
>I choose Bazaar <URL:http://bazaar-vcs.org/> where possible for
>version control of my software projects.

Am I the only one who finds answering a question a la "tool A is my
tool of choice, but it doesn't do a tiny little detail just as I want
it to do, can it be tweaked" with "use tool B, it's superior anyway"
totally unconstructive and also a little offensive?

Greetings
Marc