Re: Plib, shared libraries issue.

Bradley Smith skrev:
1. Should these shared libraries be built, or should it just stick to
static libraries as upstream intended?

There are advantages and disadvantages with either... I don't really have a strong opinion myself (as long as the result works). But if I had to choose, I'd probably say static-only, if upstream relations and ease of package maintenance matter. It might also result in leaner, meaner, and 0.1% (or something) faster games.

2. If shared libraries /are/ built, should they all be in one package
(there are 13 libraries in total), or should they be separated, and
also what should be done about the sonames of the libraries and the
name of the package(s)?

In my opinion, one package is fine.