RFH: clamav

Hi all,

I'm looking for people to help with maintenance of clamav.  You must
be at least a reasonably strong C coder, since you'll be assisting with
security backports to stable every few weeks or months.  You must enjoy or
at least be willing to tolerate an upstream that thinks it's a good idea
to bundle a fix for a remote exploit with a soname change, incompatible
configuration file options, and an incompatible virus database format.
You must have at least some interest in licensing issues, as upstream
sometimes doesn't.  Most of all, you must be reasonably enthusiastic
about the package, since I'm starting to flag.

Replies off list, please, and thanks in advance.