Re: table view wnpp page now on wnpp.debian.net

Tim Cutts wrote:
Still not free, but the following web site probably helps you do what you want:

http://wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html

Very cool tool. I guess they changed the license,
it reads Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 2.0 now.

Click on its "triad" button, and it automatically picks three contrasting colours which work in all forms of colour blindness (including the extremely rare case of totally monochromatic vision).

I applied a new set of colors, selected using the Color schemes
generator 2. Please let me know how the new set works.

Sebastian