Re: table view wnpp page now on wnpp.debian.net

Tim Cutts wrote:
Hm, can you help with creating a good set of colors?

There are a number of programs around which can help with this. I use Color Oracle: http://colororacle.cartography.ch/

It sits in a Gnome panel, and will temporarily change your entire display's colours to simulate three different kinds of colour blindness.

While I do like the concept of this application, it seems
to be closed source and (probably?) does not take choosing
colors off my shoulders.

I'd be happy to put in new colors if somebody could help me
with this. It feels wrong to me to try myself again as
selecting the current color set was hard already.
I hope you don't mind my position.

Sebastian