Bug#472384: ITP: libsort-fields-perl -- Sort lines containing delimited fields
Owner: Dominic Hargreaves <email@example.com>
* Package name : libsort-fields-perl
Version : 0.90
Upstream Author : Joseph Hall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://search.cpan.org/dist/Sort-Fields/
* License : Public Domain
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : Sort lines containing delimited fields
Sort::Fields provides a general purpose technique for efficiently
sorting lists of lines that contain data separated into fields.
 Statement of release to public domain attached.
--- Begin Message ---
- To: "Dominic Hargreaves" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Sort::Fields licence
- From: Joseph <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:37:21 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20080323184608.GV6059@urchin.earth.li>
- References: <20080323184608.GV6059@urchin.earth.li>
I'm not interested in uploading a new version with a proper copyright
statement right now. Therefore considering the age of the code and so
I hereby declare Sort::Fields to be in the public domain.
Hope that helps. Feel free to publish this statement where necessary.
On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Dominic Hargreaves <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in packaging Sort::Fields for Debian, but since there is
> no copyright statement or licence attached to the code, I'm unable to do
> this at present. Could you possibly add one which is DFSG-compliant
> (of course the "Perl licence" is generally used for CPAN modules)
--- End Message ---