Re: How to install Suggested (Was: Are all recommended modules equally important?)

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Moreover fixing this in a config file is hardly a practical thing if
> I want to force installing Suggests only once I do not want to edit
> a config file but override the setting inside the config file with a
> command line option.

So you do something like:

apt-get -o APT::Install-Suggests=true install foo; or similar.

[Though it probably should be an easier option, it is possible to do.]

Don Armstrong

--
Three little words. (In decending order of importance.)
love