How to install Suggested (Was: Are all recommended modules equally important?)

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

By the way, is there a way to install package with all the 'Suggest'ed
dependancies, something like aptitude install bioperl --with-suggested ? I have
not found anything in the manpage.

Neither did I in man apt-get, man apt.conf, man apt-config, man aptitude
nor in the output of apt-get --help or aptitude --help.
I'm sure there was such a method mentioned before and I can not imagine
that there is no way to force installation of Suggested packages.  So
I would regard this as a documentation bug - but before I'm going
to file a bug report I would like to hear the solution.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de