Re: How to express bullet lists

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, Simon Huggins wrote:

Yes.

http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-f-Description

The others are probably bugs then.  Do you have a list to name and
shame?

Ahh- shame on my first for missing this. ;-)

For a quick shot I used:

  grep -B13 -A1 "^ [^ ^a-z^A-Z^0-9^)] " /var/lib/dpkg/available

This is most probably not a really clever method to detect all to
blame and avoid false positives, but it gives an idea what is used
sometimes.

On the other hand having verbatim text is something else than having
an item list and I wonder whether we want to add such a beast as well?

Kind regards

             Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de